Tis the season for holiday entertaining and cocktail parties. Today we are sharing four of our favorite holiday cocktail recipes we think you will love. Try them out at your next get-together… we promise you will love these holiday spirits.
Candy Cane Cocktail
- 2 ounces strawberry vodka
- 4 dashes white creme de menthe
- 2-1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
- Candy cane for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, creme de menthe, cranberry juice, and ice; shake until well combined. Strain into prepared glass and garnish with a candy cane; serve immediately.
- 1 1/2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 1/2 ounces half-and-half
Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake.
Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 oz vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 ice cubes
- 8 mini candy canes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Combine juices, vodka, peppermint and 1/2 cup water in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into 4 glasses. Garnish with mint and candy canes if desired.
Our Favorite Eggnog
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 pint whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces bourbon
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 egg whites*
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the egg yolks until they lighten in color. Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar and continue to beat until it is completely dissolved. Add the milk, cream, bourbon and nutmeg and stir to combine.
Place the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat to soft peaks. With the mixer still running gradually add the 1 tablespoon of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
Whisk the egg whites into the mixture. Chill and serve.